For many, skincare is more than just an act of self-care; it's a journey of discovery, resilience, and triumph. Here, we discuss how Erin Holland, who faced the challenge of cystic acne and hormonal breakouts, largely instigated by her IVF treatment, and found her way to glowing skin health through Mx Skincare.
“I feel like I was taking control and pushing back at my body that was raging a war with itself," Erin said.
Until she ventured into IVF treatment, Erin had not grappled with severe skin issues. Sure, the occasional pimple would announce its presence around that time of the month, but the onslaught of hormones due to IVF changed the game entirely.
It was an uphill battle to find a skincare line that would help her navigate not only cystic acne and hormonal breakouts but also the bouts of dry skin that made her skincare journey all the more challenging. It was then that she discovered Mx Skincare and the tide began to turn.
In her relentless pursuit of skin health, Erin adopted a diligent daily skincare routine that became her way of reclaiming her skin and regaining her confidence. Erin's routine consists of the following:
- Starting with the Mx Foaming Cleanser that has been formulated with brightening ingredients, it provides a gentle yet effective cleansing experience that leaves the skin feeling soft, supple, and clean. After a long day, double cleansing at night is a crucial step that rids the skin of the day's grime, make-up, and excess oil.
- In the morning, apply either the Mx Serum Vitamin B3 to rejuvenate, heal, and protect the skin, or the Mx Vitamin C to brighten and even out the complexion. At night it’s time for repair mode; Mx Vitamin A works overtime to stimulate skin cell production and boost collagen renewal.
- The Mx Facial Oil is applied next to replenish, protect and regenerate the skin. It’s light texture and quick absorption makes it ideal for nighttime or daytime routines. This step was particularly important for Erin as the ingredients work to synergistically calm and nourish the skin, and is ideal for sensitive skin.
- The Mx Moisture goes on to seal in the benefits of the Mx serums, while leaving the skin feeling resilient and revitalised. The lightweight formulation makes it ideal for wearing under makeup or on its own.
- Lastly, the Mx Eye Cream is applied to the skin surrounding the eyes and will combat puffiness, dark circles and fine lines, while leaving the skin feeling fresh and hydrated.
Erin Holland's skincare routine serves as a compelling testament to the power of simplicity. Despite having only a few key steps, her routine effectively addresses her unique skin concerns and keeps her complexion looking its best. This is a clear reminder that good skincare doesn't have to be complicated or filled with a wide array of products.
“I never really had an issue with my skin until later in life. I would always get a big pimple around the time of the month, but mine started when I was going through IVF and pumping my body with all these different hormones," Erin recalls.
By faithfully adhering to the Mx Skincare "Pathway To Glowing Skin", Erin has found an uncomplicated, twice-daily routine that consistently delivers the results she desires. This approach proves that an effective skincare regime can be both straightforward and effortless, yet yield profound results.
Erin's experience proves that overcoming skincare challenges is possible, regardless of the obstacles we face. Her success with Mx Skincare illustrates the potential of a consistent and personalised skincare routine.
We hope Erin's journey encourages you to manage your own skincare routine effectively and guides you towards the benefits of healthier, more resilient, glowing skin.